I am a little obsessed with my Die Cutting machine at the moment. So when I saw these boots on sale, I knew my sister needed them to wear as she cleared out the woods behind her house.
Here’s how I made them:
- Lay a 12×12 sheet of Waterproof adhesive vinyl on my cutting mat.
- Designed initials using “Boys R Crazy” font. Increased the size of the center initial
- After it was cut, I picked the background vinyl
- Stick transfer tape on to of name, rubbed it for 10 seconds and then remove backing to vinyl
- Position transfer tape on boots and stick. Rub vigorously for 30 seconds and then peel
What do you get a parent when they have a milestone birthday? My father was turning 65 and nothing seemed right. What gift could possibly communicate how much he means to me? There isn’t one. When I began reminiscing of him in my life, I started laughing and then crying at my memories. So I started writing them down and before you know it, I had 65 of my favorite memories. They ranged from “When you would take us to the grocery store for junk food trips” to “Our fishing trip to the Bahamas”. I typed them, printed them on a really thick cardstock, and then cut them into stripes. I bought a neat leather and wood box from TJ Maxx and stuck them inside. After his birthday dinner, we went around and took turns reading them. It lasted hours as we reminisced together.