Today is our first chilly morning in Florida. The town is filled with boots and jackets as we all have an extra kick to our step. It got me feeling festive, so I made some fun little things for Halloween.
You are welcome to take these templates and personalize them with your name, or print them as it.
You can print them on sticker paper and attach them to jars.
You can print them on cardstock and fold over ziplock bags for a great school giveaway.
You can hole punch and use them as tags.
Need a Halloween costume, check out our board of Costume Ideas here.
For some Fun Fall Decorating and activities, check out our Fabulous Fall board.
It’s Back to School time and that means fresh lunchboxes and backpacks. I made some Bag Tags you can personalize and download. The floral backgrounds I chose were from The Lilly blog.
How to Make a Bag Tag:
- Hole puncher
- ribbon, rope, or shoelace
- laminator (optional)
- First download the desired pfd from the end of this post. Personalize with your child’s name.
- Print on Cardstock.
- Cut out tags from cardstock
- Laminate – My current obsession is a $24 Thermal Laminator. I use it to laminate photos, kids’ artwork, soccer certificates, recipe cards, place-mats, bag tags and more. It’s highly addictive and so simple that my daughter uses it.
- Trim away excess laminate with scissors or cutter.
- Punch a hole and insert ribbon
- My boys are not ribbon people, so I used some rope and a shoelace
You are done. Printable templates at end of post.
You can use them on:
- lunch boxes
- diaper bags
- sporting bags (tennis racket bag)
Here are the Printable Templates – PDF download
Red & Blue Chevron
Green & Pink Chevron
I had several questions about where I got the lunchboxes.
I’d love for you to follow The House of Hendrix below, and if you haven’t already, Like us here on Facebook and you call follow me on Pinterest.
I read this quote recently and thought it was hilarious! I tracked down the source, Beth Buelow at www.TheIntrovertEntrepreneur.com who gave me permission to make a printable out of it. I think I should make a shirt out of it.