I love the feel of a calendar in my hands… rather than a device that never quite syncs the way I intend.
I like to mark off days, make lists, and record my workouts. I like to stare at my week, my month, and have a bigger picture of my life. It brings me a strange sense of control.
Most of the planners though don’t offer all of the things I seek in calendar…until now.
When I was contacted by Personal-Planner.com, I was so excited to design a planner with exactly what I wanted from colors, to birthdays, to workouts..
The options are endless:
- Design the cover with an array of images or a photo of your choice
- Every page, elastic, font, and line can be color customized for the most organized of planners
- Choose what month to begin and the calendar period of the planner.
- Every writing space can be blank, ruled, timetabled, or striped.
- Work, home, and workouts can all be differentiated into various sections
- Teacher options (attendance, scheduling templates, grading pages)
- Import personal dates from external sources
- Birthday imports from Facebook ensure you will never miss another birthday again.
- Customize individual modules on the bottom of your planner (ie: dinners, exams, to do lists, ideas)
- Monthly overviews
- Options of sheet music, address book, maps, and coloring pages.
- Blog Planner options
I’m excited that the folks at Personal-Planner have agreed to GIVE AWAY a planner to one of you.
Contest has ended.
Winner : Christie Lane!