Here are some simple instructions.
- Prepare a cake mix per boxed instructions (or make your own)
- Pour batter into 2 eight inch round pans and bake per directions
- Once cooled, cut one of the rounds as directed in the picture below. This will create 2 ears and a bow tie.
- Arrange pieces on serving tray and ice them into place.
- Have fun being creative as you decorate. (We used licorice for whiskers, m&m’s for eyes, sprinkles for the bow tie, and jelly beans for the teeth)For more Easter ideas, check out our Pinterest board and join our Facebook community.
Subscribe to Blog via Email