tutorial coming soon
I am a little obsessed with my Die Cutting machine at the moment. So when I saw these boots on sale, I knew my sister needed them to wear as she cleared out the woods behind her house.
Here’s how I made them:
- Lay a 12×12 sheet of Waterproof adhesive vinyl on my cutting mat.
- Designed initials using “Boys R Crazy” font. Increased the size of the center initial
- After it was cut, I picked the background vinyl
- Stick transfer tape on to of name, rubbed it for 10 seconds and then remove backing to vinyl
- Position transfer tape on boots and stick. Rub vigorously for 30 seconds and then peel