It’s Back to School time and that means fresh lunchboxes and backpacks. I made some Bag Tags you can personalize and download. The floral backgrounds I chose were from The Lilly blog.
How to Make a Bag Tag:
- Hole puncher
- ribbon, rope, or shoelace
- laminator (optional)
- First download the desired pfd from the end of this post. Personalize with your child’s name.
- Print on Cardstock.
- Cut out tags from cardstock
- Laminate – My current obsession is a $24 Thermal Laminator. I use it to laminate photos, kids’ artwork, soccer certificates, recipe cards, place-mats, bag tags and more. It’s highly addictive and so simple that my daughter uses it.
- Trim away excess laminate with scissors or cutter.
- Punch a hole and insert ribbon
- My boys are not ribbon people, so I used some rope and a shoelace
You are done. Printable templates at end of post.
You can use them on:
- lunch boxes
- diaper bags
- sporting bags (tennis racket bag)
Here are the Printable Templates – PDF download
I had several questions about where I got the lunchboxes.
- Green. Turquoise and Pink Lilly Lunchbox (old pattern called: later gator)
- Navy, Red, Green Quilted Lunchbox
- Pink Floral Quilted Lunchbox – This is an older pattern called Raspberry Fizz, so here is a current style.
I’d love for you to follow The House of Hendrix below, and if you haven’t already, Like us here on Facebook and you call follow me on Pinterest.
Subscribe to Blog via Email