It’s Back to School time and that means fresh lunchboxes and backpacks. I made some Bag Tags you can personalize and download. The floral backgrounds I chose were from The Lilly blog.
How to Make a Bag Tag:
- Hole puncher
- ribbon, rope, or shoelace
- laminator (optional)
- First download the desired pfd from the end of this post. Personalize with your child’s name.
- Print on Cardstock.
- Cut out tags from cardstock
- Laminate – My current obsession is a $24 Thermal Laminator. I use it to laminate photos, kids’ artwork, soccer certificates, recipe cards, place-mats, bag tags and more. It’s highly addictive and so simple that my daughter uses it.
- Trim away excess laminate with scissors or cutter.
- Punch a hole and insert ribbon
- My boys are not ribbon people, so I used some rope and a shoelace
You can use them on:
- lunch boxes
- diaper bags
- sporting bags (tennis racket bag)
Here are the Printable Templates – PDF download
I had several questions about where I got the lunchboxes.
- Green. Turquoise and Pink Lilly Lunchbox (old pattern called: later gator)
- Navy, Red, Green Quilted Lunchbox
- Pink Floral Quilted Lunchbox – This is an older pattern called Raspberry Fizz, so here is a current style.